Terms and Conditions of Sales
AI Dream (HK) Limited (herein after to as “Serta”)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES
1. All deposits for ordered goods shall be kept for maximum of 6 months (for multiple deposit payments, the 6 months period shall be counted starting from the date of first deposit). Shall customer fail to complete the purchase with balance payment, all deposit will be forfeited by the customer and Serta shall not be required to deliver the goods. Delivery of goods will be arranged only after full payment is settled with Serta.
2. Serta undertakes to store goods for customer for a period of 3 months (90 days) from the agreed delivery date free of charge. A charge of HK$300 per piece per month will be charged beyond the 1-month period (15 days or more shall be counted as 1 month). Customer is required to settle the storage charge so incurred before delivery of goods. If the customer fails to receive the pick-up notification within 120 days, Serta has the right to dispose of the gods and related payments.
3. There are no returns/refunds for all goods after payment.
4. There are no refunds for custom-made orders if the orders interrupted or materially interfered delayed or rendered impossible by reason of any pandemic, Covid-19 related issues, government law or any other nature not within Serta’s control (Force Majeure’).
5. For custom-made orders, no refund or size alteration is allowed after the order has been confirmed by the customer.
6. The customer is obliged to inspect and receive all items listed on the invoices and relevant delivery notes upon delivery of the goods. If the customer finds any existing defects or damages in the received goods, they can contact the customer service email@example.com within 3 working days from the delivery date to arrange the replacement of the same goods, and must have the goods to be returned, complete packaging, photos, quantity and valid invoices. The Company reserves the rights for final decision.
7. Please contact Serta’s customer service if any damage, shortage and loss of parts/accessories within 3 working days, the offer will be lapsed automatically after 3 working days.
8. Some of the materials used in the topper have a natural odour, refund or exchange may not be granted.
9. Refer to American National Standard. Product dimensions are measured in centimetres. Sizes are nominal and are subject to a tolerance of ± 1.27cm.
10. Should customer request to cancel any Credit Card Instalment Payment that has been confirmed, a cancellation fee of 6% of the invoiced amount will be payable by the customer.
11. Serta reserves the final right to suspend, modify and/or any of the terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of dispute, the decision of Serta shall be final.
1. Delivery Service Charge - General Delivery (elevator accessible)
- Serta provides free delivery of goods to customers in Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories, except Discovery Bay, Ma Wan, Lantau and outlying islands.
- A fee of HK$150 will be charged for delivery to Tung Chung or Ma Wan. HK$350 for delivery to Discovery Bay or remote areas.
- For residents of outlying islands, Serta will deliver to the designated ferry pier on Hong Kong Island for pick up by the purchaser’s cartage company.
- No delivery services provided on Sundays or Public Holidays.
- For cancellation or re-scheduling of any delivery date, at least ONE working days’ notice is required (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays) or else a service charge of HK$500 shall be charged.
- No deliveries will be possible, for the date(s) and the immediate working day after, when typhoon signal No. * is hoisted, or a black rainstorm warning is in effect. If this is the case, delivery date will be re-scheduled.
2. Labour Delivery - (Stairway accessible without elevator)
For goods which cannot be delivered by truck or elevators and require physical delivery, a delivery charge will be required as follows:
- For delivery by means of moving trolley to house, HK$80 will be charged thereafter for every 50 metres distance (less than 1 meter will be counted as 1 meter).
- Free Labour delivery charge from 1st to 5th stairs.
- A fee of HK$80/pc/storey will be charged for each floor for going up/down (starting from 6th stairs to 4th floor) – Mattress ONLY; HK$160/pc/storey will be charged for each floor for going up/down (counting from 5th floor) – Mattress ONLY.
- A fee of HK$300/pc/storey will be charged for each floor for going up/down (counting from 6th stairs to 4th floor) – Regular bedframe ONLY; HK$600/pc/storey will be charged for each floor for going up/down (counting from 5th floor) – Regular bedframe ONLY.
- A fee of HK$600/pc/storey will be charged for each floor for going up/down (counting from 6th stairs to 4th floor) – Adjustable bedframe ONLY, mattress not included.
- HK$1200/pc/storey will be charged for each floor for going up/down (counting from 5th floor) – Serta i-Comfort bedframe ONLY, mattress not included.
3. Hanging Fees (up to 3rd floor). The charge of delivery by sling HK$300 will be charged for one mattress one single floor, (the work will only be performed when the condition of the environment is feasible and practical).
4. Disposal Service (elevator accessible)
- A fee of HK$200 will be charged for each mattress
- HK$500 will be charged for ONE single bed (width within 121cm).
- HK$700 will be charged for ONE double bed (width 121cm or above).
- HK$800 will be charged for ONE bunk bed
*Price is subject to change upon special situation, our service staffs will confirm the cost with customers before proceeding.
1. For exchange of delivered goods under any circumstances after acknowledgement of receipts. A fee of HK$500 will be charged for delivery. Customers are responsible for all delivery charges involved.
2. The exchange item(s) must have complete packaging and official receipt.
3. The exchange policy does not apply to any accidental, misuse or intentional damages.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Serta offers 10-year warranty to your mattress coils and structure under conditions of normal wear with the terms and conditions stipulated herein. Customers must present all valid and original receipts or other purchase documents issued by our company or our authorized distributors during the warranty period in order enjoy the warranty service.
The scope of maintenance in Year 1 warranty period only includes the provision of repair or replacement services, and our company have sole discretion to repair or replace services. The warranty period of the replacement product is still counted from the day you receive the original product. If identical materials are not available at the time or repair or replacement, Serta reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or similar quality.
- Year 2 – Pay 20% of the current Recommended Retail Price (RRP)
- Year 3 – Pay 30% of the current Recommended Retail Price (RRP)
- Year 4 – Pay 40% of the current Recommended Retail Price (RRP)
- Year 5 – Pay 50% of the current Recommended Retail Price (RRP)
- Year 6 – Pay 60% of the current Recommended Retail Price (RRP)
- Year 7-10 – Pay 70% of the current Recommended Retail Price (RRP)
All transportation charges for warranty service will be paid by the purchaser during the 10 year warranty period.
HK$500 of on-site visit charge will be paid by the purchaser for every visit during the 10-year warranty period.
This warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Covers (including stains, soiling and burns);
- Damage due to abuse and/or mishandling;
- Handles should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress;
- Border wires bent due to moving or folding the mattress/sleep set;
- Comfort preference;
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation;
- Product that is shipped outside the HKSAR:
- Bedding sold “as is”.
No Warranty is Offered for Bedframe
- Serta ONLY offer warranty for the linear actuator and gas lift cylinder for a period of 6 months from the date of delivery (traditional bedframe not included).
- It will replace at its discretion, the product(s) which prove to be defective in material or workmanship.
- The warranty does not cover damage to, or failure of the product resulting from causes such as wear and tear, misuse, modification, tampering or accidents.
Getting Warranty Service
Please visit www.serta.com.hk for warranty registration, Customers must present all valid and original receipts or other purchase documents issued by our company or our authorized distributors during the warranty period in order to enjoy the warranty service.
The Company reserves the right of final decision and any dispute thereof, and may change the terms and conditions without prior notice.
In case, there is discrepancy between Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail unless otherwise stated.